I have been tagged by my sweet friend Alicia at Confessions of a Snowflake
(http://confessionsofasnowflake.blogspot.com/) The tag is to tell 7 things about myself and tag 7 other blog friend to do the same. Thanks Alicia..... this is my first tag and I was so excited that you thought of me!
There are some rules with this tag:
1. I need to link to the person who tagged me.
2. I need to share 7 things that people may not know about me.
3. I need to tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. I need to let them know they have been tagged.
Here we go.......
1. I love to listen to Christian Radio. Some of my favorites are Steven Curtis Chapman, Mark Harris, Building 429, Casting Crowns.... just to name a few!
2. I am a neat freak when it comes to my house. I cannot stand for things to be "out of place". I do not like clutter! I like for my kitchen floor to be swept, and carpets vacuumed, clean clothes put up. Thank heaven for Flylady! My biggest pet peeve is not having a empty dishwasher when I start supper. I cannot handle it if I cannot put my dirty dishes right into the dishwasher.... crazy, I know!
3. I love to bake and try new recipes. I love to try new things and for them to turn out! I love to collect new recipes and am more fond of sweets!
4. I love to watch TV in bed before I drift off! I will flip through the channels and usually stay up watching something later than I should!
5. I would love to have a laptop! Maybe one day!
6. I enjoy taking my daughter on Mother/Daughter shopping trips. We don't have to buy a thing.... just spending the time together. She is always so polite and well behaved! Wish she was like that all the time!!
7. I love to wear flip flops.... I would wear them all year round if I could! I always but several new pair each spring and wear the hound out of them!!!
Boy, that was harder than I thought!
Now, for my 7 tags......take the time to visit them !
2. Deb @ http://lifewithbirk.blogspot.com/
3. Brenda @ http://goodintentionsqueen.blogspot.com/
7. Rae Ann @http://criticalmassachieved.blogspot.com/
Thanks to these ladies who take the time to read and comment on my blog! I enjoy reading your blogs so much and appreciate for blog friendship!!!! I completely understand if your are to busy to do the tag..... blogging is not our only love, right?!!!