These are our precious children
Josh is 13 Annalee 9
This is our home. We live on 5 acres surrounded by woods!
This is my daughter's kitty, Violet
Here are a few more things about me.....
1. I was adopted when I was 1 week old.
2. No, I have not found my birth parents, but always have thought I would like to see what they looked like!
3. I have one younger brother.
4. I have 6 sister-in-laws , 5 brother-in-laws, 16 niece and nephews.
5. I love to sew and monogram.
6. I have been married 17 years.
7. I LOVE to wear flip flops!
8. I am a professional procrastinator.
9. I graduated from Georgia Southern with a degree in Interior Design.
10. I made all my daughter's clothes when she was little.
11. I was a cheerleader in high school.
12. I color my own hair!
13. I love shopping for things for my house and kids.
14. I love to eat chocolate chip cookie dough!
15. I love to hear my kids laugh!
16. My love language is acts of service.
17. I love the beach.
18. My favorite season is spring.
19. I wanted to skydive when I was younger..not anymore!
20. I love to scrapbook.
21. I had a horse named Babe growing up.
22. My college graduation present from my parents was a Yorkie puppy named Higgins.
23. I designed Kitchens before I had my children.
24. I do not like surprises!
25. I love to sit on our deck and listen to the birds.
26. My husband was the first guy I went out on a date with.
27. I have two babies that are in heaven playing with my Grandparents!
28. I am not a morning person.
29. I am my kids biggest fan!
30. I love the Lord Jesus Christ!
Hope I didn't bore you! Thanks for being my blog friends! I enjoy getting comments and reading your blogs!!! Thanks for stopping by!