As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bummed

Okay, I am kicking my self right now. I woke up this morning trying to decide if I really wanted to take the kids on a field trip today...... bad home school momma..... After thinking it over I decided to go ahead and go~ that is what a good home school momma would do, right? WELL..... after double checking the time for the FT I found that is was not today but..... YESTERDAY!!!!!! I feel so bad..... in my defense... the school calendar starts off on Sunday, and I took it as a Monday.... Don't I need to pay better attention next time! The kiddos are going to be so disappointed.....they went to bed asking about the FT. Oh, well. time for so defensive action on my part. Maybe I will take them to the park for a picnic.... does that sound like a good way to make up for mommas goof????
Have a great Tuesday~

3 comments:

theUngourmet said...

I just hate when I do that also! A picnic sound like just the thing!

Brenda said...

All mommies goof sometimes! I lost my son's moon school project yesterday. We looked all over the house and I thought I threw it away by accident. Turns out I put it in my daughter's backpack instead of my sons!

kw said...

I just found your blog. It is really cute! I am following along now. We are a homeschooling family, too.