As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet Friend Award



Over the past few months I have met some wonderful ladies through blogging. Several have taken the time to help me on different things and become my blog friends. I wanted to take the time and thank each one for all of their help and friendship so, drum roll please........ I created the Sweet Friend Award!

Each week I will give it to one of my new blog friends to show my appreciation for taking the time to read my ramblings and leave me a comment. It doesn't take much to make me happy!!!!!

This week my very 1st Sweet Friend Award goes to my friend at Moms the Word. I am so illiterate to a lot of this computer stuff. Moms the Word took the time to explain several tips to make blogging easier and faster. She is such a great blogger and a true woman of God. You can check out her blog here.

So, Moms the Word, you have won my first Sweet Friend Award! Thank you for being such a sweet blog friend to me!!!!


1 comment:

momstheword said...

First of all, thank you so much! I will do a post on it later this week and share it. I am so touched! I also am so impressed that you designed your own award. I have no idea how to do that.

As for what's up with your post, I've noticed that my spacing seems to get off whenever I add a button to my post.

I use the "preview" button to see what it will look like before I post, and then delete extra spacing. Sometime it helps sometime it doesn't. Thank you again for your sweet words, my friend!