As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Sunday, March 15, 2009

For lunch today I made a delicious Chicken Salad and it was so easy!!!! I had some chicken leg quarters left over from this week that I had cooked in the crock pot. I chopped them up, added some mayo, purple grapes, celery and pecans. I served it on crescents and they were delish!!! Talk about an easy meal!


Update: My Aunt's visit has been changed until Monday. Thank you for all your prayers! We were able to get everything cleaned and it has surprisingly stayed that way!!!! It is amazing how good it feels to have a clean house!

Have a great Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Thanks for sharing. That does sound delish!

I'm so glad you guys were able to get your house clean. I hope you enjoy your visit with your aunt!

Brenda said...

Mmmmm...your chicken salad sounds yummy! I love chicken salad with grapes & nuts - gives it just the right amount of sweetness!

Deb said...

It feels so good to have your house clean and looking it's best when you have such an important, dear guest. You are going to have a fabulous time, enjoy!