As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 13, 2009



My family and I will be taking a much needed break this weekend. I will not have access to a computer at all! How will I survive? I know that my husband will be pleased! That is enough of a Valentine for him!

I wanted to go ahead and post my Happy Valentine to you! I hope that you will take the time to show your Valentines that you really do love them and appreciate them. Candy and cards are nice but the gifts that mean the most to me are gifts that cannot be bought. Just a "I love you, Mom" or my husband holding my hand. That is enough for me! I don't need the candy anyway.... it goes straight to my hips!!!!! Always remember, time goes by so fast and life can change in an instance. Your kids will not be kids forever. I know that I have taken so much for granted in my life, and I plan to take more notice of what God has blessed me with. Everything I have is a blessing from him.

I plan on doing a few things this Valentines Day... I was excited when I realized it was on a Saturday . I get to spend Valentines with my husband, son, daughter and my Momma and Daddy! All day with my Valentines!!!! How great is that! We are planning on going to a Valentines Day Parade... it is so much fun to see the kids get so excited to grab candy off of the road! Their little eyes just light up!

I hope that you will take the time to tell your loved ones how much you love and appreciate them. Time goes my so fast and life can change in an instance.

Here are a few things I plan to do with my Valentines:
1. Tell them I love them.
2. Hug them tight.
3. Go out of my way to make their day special.
4. Tell them one reason why I love them so much.
5. Thank God for the blessing of having them in my life.

So, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope it is special!!!!!

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Welcome to MBC and Happy Valentine's Day!

Tonja said...

I am soo glad yall had a great Valentines. love ya

Lolly said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend!! Welcome to Comment Club 4!