As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 12, 2010

Love

With Sunday being Valentine's Day, I thought I would share some of my favorite verses from the Bible about love. I am so thankful that I have a family that I can love on! I have been blessed beyond measure!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. - Proverbs 8:17


Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13


Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' – Matthew 22:37-39

Me and My Valentine of 25 years!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those! Thanks for sharing those beautiful verses! And you and your Valentine are super cute! So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What wonderful verses about love! Love the pics of you and your honey!