As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 5, 2010



Don't you just love when you get on a roll and find out that you don't have enough of what you need to finish? Let's back up to yesterday.....

After my parents left yesterday morning, we did some school work and I let the kids have the rest of the day off so that I could finish my many sewing projects. It takes a little while to get in the groove of things but when I do.... watch out! I am steadily going with my photo albums.... I have 15 to make by..... TODAY! I had all the monogramming done, all of the fabric cut out, all I needed to do was sit down and hot glue them together. So, I get 5 done and realize..... I am running out of hot glue sticks. Great. To some this may not seem like a delima.... just run to Walmart, right. Well, a run to Walmart ,or any other store that might have hot glue sticks, is like a 1 1/2 hour trip. We live out in the boonies and the nearest Walmart is not one you would like to visit. Much to my dismay, I unplugged the hot glue gun, and ran by Walmart this morning after my Bible study leaders meeting. Bummer. I guess I will now go finish my 10 photo albums while I watch it rain :)

Have a great weekend and for those Super Bowl Fans...... Go Colts! (don't hold it against me if you are pulling for the Saints... I like them also! My kids like the Colts so who am I to cause a ruckus!)

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Have fun glueing! :D

I won't hold any of them against you as I don't watch. LOL! ;)