As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!

Warning..... this is a rambling post... :)

In my last post I told you about the wonderful Flat Bread I made. Well.... I have requests for another one because that one was gone by supper time! Once Daddy got home, it was gone! It reminded us so much of Carrabbas bread... we dipped it in Olive oil and fresh ground pepper! Yummy!

I was doing my quite time this morning and just opened my Bible to see what God had for me. This is what I read...

I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.

When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;

when you run, you will not stumble.
Proverbs 4:11-12

Those words were exactly what I needed to hear this morning! We have somethings going on that we are seeking God's guidance in and are waiting for his answer. We see him working through the little things as well as the big. He is a merciful, loving God and we praise him for his love for us. God is so good :)

Annalee has her first softball practice of the season tonight. She is so excited! She had gone back and forth about whether or not she wanted to play until the coach called and wanted to know why she hadn't signed up yet. He wanted her on his team again! I told her it was a big deal for the coach to call and want you on his team so she is pumped! Hopefully, it will be a good season.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

P.S. I just read this article from Jill Savage on living with less. It is very convicting.... go here if you would like to read it. :)

told you I would ramble :)

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

AWESOME! Glad to hear the flat bread came out well. Need to try it now. :D

Aren't God's promises awesome! Hugs and prayers!