As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to it

Last week was our winter break and today we are back to it. It hit me today that we only have 3 more months of school left. Seriously, were does the time go? Josh will be 15 in 3 months..... ah... help. I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that my baby will be driving me around town before you know it. Humm.... time to savor the moments. My babies are growing to fast. I think I need a piece of See's Chocolate for my therapy :)

3 years ago


Happy Monday, may your feel God's love in a special way today. :)

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Love the pic, though! They are growing up so fast my friend. But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about spring instead. Is it ever going to get here? I'm tired of winter! (maybe if I avoid the whole growing up issue, they'll stop...maybe?!?!)

Take care my friend!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Don't remind me. Dd will be 15 in July. Yikes! Have a great week!!