As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Writing dest.... DONE!



The 5th grade writing test of 2010 is officially over! Thank you all so much for your prayers!

Everything ran smoothly yesterday morning.... I could definitely feel God's presence. I told Annalee about each one of you that said you would pray for her.... her response.... WOW!

I map quested the directions earlier in the week and it said it would take us 48 minutes to get to the testing location. It took us 25 min.! I had already allowed some extra time so when we arrived, we were 45 minutes early! I really think this helped because the test sight was at a library and she was able to look around for some books, one of her favorite things to do!

The topic she was given was perfect for her! She was to write a narrative paper based on the following.....

Some Scientist have developed an underwater city. You were able to spend one day in the city. Write a paper describing your adventure.

I know that this was definitely an answered prayer! This is her favorite style of paper to write! I know it was not a coincidence! It was the precious grace of God and your prayers!

She felt very confident when I picked her up. She was able to finish in the 2 hour time frame and with the 2 page limit!

It will be several weeks before we get her results....I will let you know how she did as soon as I know!

Again, thank you all so much for all of your prayers on Annalee's behalf~ She says "Thank you" also!

I love and appreciate you all!

Happy Thursday friends :)

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how exciting! I'm so glad she did well! And how exciting to see God answer prayers for our children. It makes their faith & ours grow! Have a great day my friend!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yeah! I"m so excited! I was just about to email or FB you a message. :D Glad to hear it went well!