As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prayer Request :)

I love knowing that there are a few people that read my blog and leave me sweet comments. I refer to yall as my blog friends to my hubby and appreciate each one of you.
I wanted to ask for prayer for my DD tomorrow. She will be taking a mandatory state writing test. She is a wonderful writer but she is soooo nervous. She is to report at 10:30a.m. and be given either a persuasive, narrative or informative paper. She will not know which paper or topic until she opens her test booklet.

Please pray the she will not be nervous and for her to do her best! I know she can but I also know what it is like to be nervous about something.

Thanks so much in advance for you prayers.... I appreciate each one of you :)

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I will definitely be praying my friend! She is such a sweetie. I know she will do great!

Take care my friend!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Definitely lifting up prayers that she will do well and her nerves will be calmed.

Mich said...

prayers and blessings...

Stephanie said...

Aw - praying for your sweet daughter!

Carrie said...

Oh...I feel the anxiety building! I'm such a nervous person! I will be thinking of her tomorrow and pray for a calm and relaxed mind during her test! Sounds like she will do GREAT! Give her my best! And let us know how she did ;)

VKT said...

Dear Terri,

I will be praying for your precious daughter. Tell her your Kindergarten teacher is lifting her up in prayers tonight and tomorrow.

Joyeful said...

I'll be praying!! No jitters, just peace and grace!!