As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, May 15, 2009

Remember ME?

I am still here..... we have been so busy with end of the year school stuff that I have been absent from the blogging world more than I like!
Last night we spent the evening in the ER with my hubby. We were there from 6:00 pm until 10:50 pm. Thankfully, nothing serious was found. He has not been feeling well for the past 6 months and I am hoping that we are beginning to narrow things down to try and find out what might be going on. He is so stubborn and you know if a Man wants to go to the ER, he really doesn't feel well!
I hope to be able to get back to blogging soon.... we have 2 more weeks of school! I can hardly wait for summer!!!
Have a great weekend friends!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, no! I hope things get figured out with your hubby's health.

I'm ready for summer, too! Have a great weekend and take care!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Glad to hear your husband is ok. :D We have 2 more weeks, too. :D Now to figure out what to do this summer.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I know exactly what you mean my friend! I am having a hard time keeping up with myself these days. I'll be glad when school is over. I need a break! May is always busy!

Hope your hubby is feeling better! Mine had to convince me to go to the dr yesterday. I was having sinus issues. I'm glad I went. I am beginning to feel somewhat normal again.

Take care my friend!
Hope you are having a great Sonday!