As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Publix finds

The kids and I made our weekly Publix run this afternoon. It has become our routine to go on Tuesday afternoon, the day before the sale ends. I didn't get a lot of things but I did get a great price on what I got!!!!! Check it out!

Here is the break down.....

6 boxes Frosted Mini Wheats BOGO $3.89 ~ used 6 $1.00/MC = .95 a box

2 boxes Ritz Crackers BOGO $3.49 ~ used 2 $1.00/Target coupon = .75 a box

2 Bic lighters BOGO $3.49 ~ used 2 $1.00/IC = .75 ea. ( I have always wanted one of these lighters but never wanted to pay the price..... I waited and got two.... for less than the price of one.... it's the little things people!)

1 bag Lifesavers $1.89 ~ no coupon....what???? Just wanted them!

Total before coupons and sales : $39.65

Less store sales: $18.60

Less Internet coupons: $7.00

Less competitor coupons: $2.00

Total savings: $27.60

Total OOP: $12.05

Awesome, huh??? I love coupon shopping!

All this would not be possible without Sarah @ Fiddledeedee!!! Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love Publix!! I really like that they accept competitor coupons! Wish other places did that! Great savings.