As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sweet Friend Award

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

It's that time again ...... time for my SWEET FRIEND AWARD of the week! (I personally cannot believe how fast the weeks fly!) This week my Sweet Friend Award goes to .............
my friend Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake!
Alicia has a God given talent for writing. You will want to read her blog for hours!!! She always has an encouraging word to share from the Bible, is always so positive and she loves the color purple! I encourage you to visit Alicia. You will be glad you did!
So, here's to you Alicia! Thank you for being such a Sweet Blog friend!!!
To find out more about the Sweet Friend Award please visit here.

2 comments:

theUngourmet said...

Congrats to Alicia! I just love her, she is such a sweetie! :0)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh thank you my friend! What a nice thing to do and nice words to say. I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and I can't wait to get to know you in real life too!