This Sunday happens to be my husband's birthday! My daughter has the day all planned out! We are going to make him a bunny birthday cake and hide lots of Easter eggs just
for him! I have known my husband since he was 17. When I stop and think back on all that we have shared, I could not have picked a better husband! God has blessed me beyond measure!
Here are a few things that make my husband so special to me!
1. He takes his family to Church and he loves the Lord.
2. He is such a hard worker, both at home and at work.
3. He sacrifices a lot so that I can be a stay at home mom and home school mom. I have been home with my kids since they both were born and I truly feel blessed to be able continue to do so.
4. He is very romantic when he wants to be!
5. He always puts other people and their feelings ahead of his own.
6. He loves his Momma!
7. He loves his children!
8. He is a pack rat..... don't love that one so much!!
9. He loves to watch Nascar and the Braves with Josh.
10. He takes Annalee on Father/Daughter dates and wears what ever she picks out for him to wear.
11. He encourages me whenever I am down on myself.
12. He likes to have fun!
13. He has the best laugh! I love to watch funny movies with him!!!
14. He puts up with me and my moods!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!