As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

This weeks blog hop is your favorite recipe. I am in a hurry so I decided to post one from memory. My hubby and I have a pepper plant on our deck that has been producing massive amounts of Jalapeno peppers. We love Jalapenos and have found several recipes that we like. This one may not be the most healthy but it sure us easy and good!

Stuffed Jalapenos with bacon

desired amounts of Jalapenos
Cream cheese
bacon- cut into 1/4 pieces

Slice the Jalapenos in half and de-seed. Use a knife to spread the cream cheese in the jalapeno half and wrap with bacon. Secure with a toothpick and place on grill until bacon is done.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

confused homemaker said...

Great idea for the peppers, my pepper lover over here would love them.

happy hopping:)