As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday fun!

Today is going to be a "girl day"! I have not had a "girl day" in forever. I will be helping my mother-in-law and 2 of my sis-in-laws arrange flowers for a friends wedding. I have not worked with flowers in a looong time. My mother-in-law use to own a florist and I helped her out one summer while I was in college. It was such a fun job! This is definitely going to bring back memories! So, today is going to be a fun, giggly, happy day! Nothing like a wedding and a day with some of her favorite people to make a girl smile!!! :)
I just got back from paying my wonderful car tag...... and it happens to be my birthday!!! Happy birthday to me.... I did have some extra cash in the bank account but not anymore! oh well,,,, at least I can now avoid getting a ticket from "the man" as my kids say!!
Hope my blog friends have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxox

4 comments:

momstheword said...

Hey, you changed your profile picture, I like it!

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time with the girls!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Terri
Happy Birthday to you!

...and many more!!!!!


Hope you had a great day!
Aren't car tags a great bday present?!?!

Carrie said...

Aw...Happy Birthday! So glad you were able to spend it with the girls! That sounded like a great day! Enjoy your weekend...and spend it doing what you please...Birthday Girl! {Hope your cake doesn't look like dirt...like Alex's! LOL!}

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Happy birthday! Ugh on paying for car tags. We just did that, too. :(