As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 27, 2010

Say Cheese!

I love to take photographs... especially of my children. Years ago I had a wonderful Minolta camera that my hubby surprised me with for Christmas. I loved that camera. One day it just disappeared.... I have no idea what happened...I carried it every where I went.

After that camera, I never really had another that I liked like that Minolta. About 6 months ago my little camera started giving me trouble. I joke with the kids, but it is sadly true, that I have no pictures of them from the past 4 years. :(

Well, a few weeks ago I decided to purchase this.....






I have had so much fun over the weekend playing with this wonderful camera! I got such a great deal on it that I could not pass it up ;

Be prepared to read posts with lots of pictures!

Have a wonderful Monday!


















4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for new cameras! My hubby teased me the other day that I love taking pictures of the kids. My response - "Duh! That's why I bought this nice camera!" ;)

Alex said...

Nice camera ! Dont let the kids get a hold of it ! :):0 :o =) ')

Alex said...

Hey momma I love you ! :) =) ;)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Suh-weet! :) I know you are excited!!