As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Fever

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the rich colors of the leaves and the cooler days. We have felt a few cooler days here but it is now back to the 90's. I know it is coming though ;)
My dd and I did a little shopping for some new fall decorations for our house. The ones we have are things that I have had since before my kids were born. (15 years) Micheals had a great sale on all of their Fall items, so we had fun.
One of the first things I did was make a new fall wreath for our front door. I knew I wanted something simple but colorful. Have you priced these things in the stores??? They are outrageous!!!! I have made wreathes before so I decided to try again. I started with .....
this....
This is actually prettier in person..... it has some nice multicolor berries on it randomly. I was able to find this in a garland so it was easy to hot glue onto.....

A good ole grape vine wreath.... very inexpensive :)
After about 10 minutes of hot gluing.... we have this....

For a grand total of $7.56, I don't think we did that bad!

What do you think?


How are you getting ready for Fall?

Have a wondeful Tuesday !!!!








2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love it, Terri! :) Georgeous color! I am hopefully pulling out our fall items today. :)

Debbiedoos said...

I think you did great Terri....sure beats Michael's 50.00 price tag.