As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Publix and other fun deals :)

It has been a while since I have posted a great deal from Publix! This week was to good not to show!

3 boxes Frosted Flakes cereal

4 Sobe waters...all free :)

2 packs light bulbs

2 bottles salad dressing (paid me .89 to take these off their shelf!)

4 Tony's pizzas

1 Tombstone pizzas

1 box Eggo Waffles

3 bags Bliss Chocolates...yummy!

2 packs Dentyne gum

2 pts. Starbucks Coffee ice cream

1 bag sub rolls

Total before coupons..... $71.76

Total Savings....$55.46

Total OOP....$16.30!!!!

I forgot to put the sub rolls in the picture :)

I also had to return a cat toy that my daughter had bought. We had used a $2.00 off a $5.00 purchase on the pet isle. When I took it back I told the cashier that we used the coupon and she told me not to worry about it! She refunded the total price which was $5.35! We had a $2.00 profit on that deal!

Later that same day I took the kids by McDonald's for a Ice cream cone and decided to get me one of the yummy Mocha Frappacinos....I ordered a small Mocha(we were in the drive thru). When I got it it was a Caramel.... Yuck.... I went back in and told them nicely that I ordered a Mocha... and they gave me a Large one for my trouble!!! Yummy!

It was a fun frugal day! :)








No comments: