As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 24, 2010

rethinks

I am the type of person that likes instant gratification! Can anybody relate? I love to do home improvement projects and really love the ones that are quick and easy. I love to go to Goodwill and Salvation Army to find things that need "rethinking".
Here are a few things I have found so far this summer.... I will only show you the before now because I am to lazy to take the after pictures right now....hehehehehe!! Stay tuned :)


Meet poor Mr. Squirrel.... this baby has been in my Mother-in-laws basement for YEARS! My hubby and I went plundering one day and found him. My Son's room is done in a hunting theme so I thought Mr. Squirrel would be tooooo cute! FREE! Remember, this is before!


Next, we have old yucky pot.... this was in my Mother-in-law's garage and she told me to take it...FREE.... again.... before!


And last, we have a not too bad buffet lamp... bought at Goodwill for $5.00



Stay tuned for the after pictures :) I will post them soon.

Have a great Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay, fun finds! I love the pot and lamp...can't wait to see the afters :) I like to try and find things that can be repurposed or re-done! I haven't done a fun project like that in quite some time...I need to get to the flea markets! Take care! {and congrats to Annalee and her softball! I know you're having a great time watching her, but staying busy!}

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hmmmm, I'm wondering... :D