- I am a stay at home/homeschool mom to two great kids. I LOVE to take pictures of them. I don't have the best camera, but I have fun trying!
3. I love to sew. I have made and monogrammed more pocket books, diaper bags,burp cloths and clothes for kids than I could shake a hat at. I would love to have a little etsy shop, but with school and taking care of my family, it is hard to find the time. I tell myself I can do that after the kids are gone and also when the grandbabies come... hopefully!
4. Gosh, I am only on #4? I love to drink coffee in the winter. I have to have a flavored creamer though! I don't know why I am like that but I do love me so coffee on a cold winter morning! My son loves coffee also, so it is fun the share that with him.
5. I love to coupon shop. I get a thrill out of a store paying me to take things off their shelf!!! I crack my kids up. They are now coupon looker outers! That is what they call themselves. Just yesterday, my daughter scored a free Sobee lifewater by seeing a coupon someone left at the check out. She said " Mom, I can't believe someone left this coupon!" She turned around and went at got her .04 Sobee and enjoyed it all the way home! Seriously, I have saved so much money and gotten so much food, ect. that is blows my mind! It is really amazing how much money you can save by using coupons. I will not lie to you, it does take time but when you go to hand all those coupons to the cashier, you will be blow away! And so will the cashier!!!
6. I love to hear my kids laugh. They both have the most infectious laugh. My daughters is more of a giggle. They will get to laughing so hard that they cry. I have always told my son that God gave him to us to make us laugh. Some of the things that child says will make you cry till you wet your pants!
7. I would love to go to Hawaii for a vacation. I have always wanted to go but not sure if I will ever get there!!!
8. I love the Spring and the Fall. I love to plant new flowers in the Spring. I have certain places that I have flowers, the mailbox,the front door and the back deck. I love to see them grow and thrive! I love to feel the cool weather in the Fall. Getting out those long pants and heading to the mountains to see the leaves!!! That is the life. It is hard to guess which season I like more... Both are so much fun!
9. I love to watch College football! During football season I love to have any game on while I work around the house. My brother played football at Georgia Southern and we have such great memories of watching him. My hubby was around then and I guess the "noise" just brings back those wonderful memories! I love it!
10.!!!!!!! I am so thrilled beyond words that we have found a church here in town that we absolutely love. We move here 2 1/2 years ago and have been to church on and off. That is so not us. We went from going every Sunday and Wednesday to just some Sundays. They have a wonderful children's program as well as a youth program. We are so excited to see how God is going to use this new experience. It is so wonderful when your kids say they can't wait to go back to church!
So, there you have 10 things about me.... I hope I did not bore you to tears!!!! Thanks for reading and for stopping by!