As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, August 17, 2009

Finally Home!

The Scarbary family has some wonderful news to share...... After 2 and a half years of wandering the desert..... We have finally found a church home! We joined Bethany Baptist Church yesterday morning. We went down with the kids and they made their statement of faith and will be baptized next Sunday morning. We were very excited to finally have a church to call our home. Everyone at the church were so sweet and welcomed us with so much love!

After church I met up with my sister-in-law and went to discuss rehearsal dinner details. My nephew is getting married next month and she has asked me to help with the decorations. We have all the seating arrangements on paper and I think we are good to go. It is going to be so pretty!

We start school today~ translation.... Annalee is happy,Josh is not! Hopefully our day with go smooth!

I hope you had a great weekend!




2 comments:

momstheword said...

I'm glad you found a church home! Yay!

We will be starting school in a couple of weeks too. My youngest will start before the oldest because the oldest is in college and they start later.

Carrie said...

What a wonderful feeling to find a church home that you love! We took a long time when we moved here too, and still am slowly getting involved with our church...not an easy decision! So happy for you! Best wishes for your first day of school!