As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's me.... again :)

I haven't forgotten about my little corner of the blog world.... Just a little thing called SCHOOL has demanded (to much of) my time lately. Also, having no digital camera to post pictures from STINKS! I will have to use more brain power now and it just honestly hurts to do so :) The year has started off with a lot of challenges for us and we definitely can feel God's presence as we go through them all. God is always there and he will never leave us. I have loved this verse and have claimed it for many years....

Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go~ Joshua 1:9

I cling to his promises daily!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Great verse...I love it...and such a nice reminder to know that He will be with us through those challenges...and everything in between! I totally understand about the camera :( I don't know if I'd have a blog w/o it! haha! But I'm so glad you're still here...it's been so nice getting to know you and thanks so much for always leaving such nice comments :) I hope you win my giveaway..sorry it's not a camera! Take care and good luck with school...I can only imagine how much time and patience it must take!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yeah! Glad to see you again! I've been trying to keep up. Sometimes I go between not being on top of things to being all under everything. UGH!