As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yeah for me!

Today is my laundry day.... my daughter came to me last night before bed and said, "Momma, your laundry basket is piled up all the way to the window on the garage door." That is a tall pile waiting on me!!!! I decided to go ahead and put on a load before the kids woke up and realized that I was out of detergent. Normally that would have thrown me into a tizzy.... we home school so a trip to the store would not happen until late in the afternoon..... I could have several loads washed by then! Then a happy thought came across me..... just go down stairs and get some detergent out of your "stock pile"! It thrilled my little soul to go down stairs, get the detergent and continue with my load of laundry. Not only did it save me time, it also saved me money. Having to buy a bottle of detergent, more than likely with out a coupon or being on sale, would have taken away from my weekly budget. Boy, the little pleasures that come from being prepared!Have a blessed day!

No comments: