As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Heads up at Kroger

I also went to Kroger today..... we have a Publix and Kroger across the street from each other. I happened to go down the household cleaner isle and found a few deals and thought I would share.

*Lysol neutra air was packaged with two cans together making it $2.99/2.
I used 2 BOGO MC (up to $2.99) and got 4 cans for $2.99. That makes them .75 each!

*Lysol Toilet bowl cleaner was marked down on clearance for $1.29 ea. I used 1- .75 MC and got it for .54!

*Lysol Disinfecting Wipes on clearance for $1.64 ea. I used a Kroger BOGO coupon and got 2 for .84 ea. Even if you do not have the Kroger coupon.....it is a great deal....

* This was my nightmare...... the check out lady didn't want to give this to me and then very reluctantly and hatefully went ahead and still messed it up!!!!!

Air wick freshener is on sale for $1.00 each. I had 2/B2G2 free coupons.... that would mean buy 4 get 4 right...... not so simple for my check out lady.....
After going to the customer service desk and having that lady be rood to me also....... I finally got
8 cans of air wick for .50 ea. It might not have really been worth the hassle (my mother-in-law uses this stuff and I was thinking of her!)....... but in the end it worked out....... needless to say.... that Kroger will not see me darken their doors again!
Thankfully there is a nicer Kroger that I can visit! They made me feel like I was doing them wrong..... I had real coupons and using them how they were printed. This was the first time I have had any trouble so I guess I should be thankful!

No comments: