As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival 2010

Each year in March we have the world famous..... Cherry Blossom Festival. We love to go downtown and get free Cherry ice cream, cherry coke and ride the free horse and buggy. We usually do it 2-3 times that week. Hey...... I love anything free! :)

Can you see the kids little faces?



Annalee eating her yummy Cherry Ice Cream




We also got to see these cute Sea lions do their show... it is amazing how they are trained to do tricks.... Annalee loved this part!



Annalee decided she wanted a new doo.... so here we have....






The new Annalee! At first I didn't want her to get it cut... but after all,,,, sometimes Momma has to let her do things on her own... one thing about it.... it will grow back ... but... I love it!! It is so much easier for her to take care of it. What do you think?


I would have more pictures of my son.... but he is now officially to cool for the camera! Teenage boys!

















1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great pics! Japan is known for their cherry blossoms and we loved it when we lived there and seeing all of them in bloom.

Lol on the no teenage pics! My daughter doesn't like her picture taken by mom, but she doesnt' mind if it is by her or friends. What is it about that? LOL!