As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Weekend


This past weekend my hubby started working on our garden. The weather has been so wacky in middle Georgia that we have held off on planting. We have had the plants and seeds for weeks but have not felt safe enough to put them in the ground.... glad we didn't.... it is going to be in the 20's tonight!!!!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend
Annalee supervises her Daddy

Josh dug the hole for this post, boy, was he proud.... then he went inside!!!

We have not had a garden in years, wish us luck!!! I will keep you posted on our progress!



2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How cool! I hope your garden produces well for you. I'll be putting our sprouts probably in bigger containers within the next few weeks. Not sure when yet!! :D

Stephanie said...

How fun! I can't wait to get our garden ready this spring. I just LOVE seeing the plants start to grow and there's nothing like eating fresh produce from your own garden!